Is this a normal period?
I'm 20 years old and my last period was the worst I have ever had. When my period started I felt sick and could not eat anything for the first two days. Also the pain was so bad I could not stand or walk. The pain and sickness eased off after the first two days into my period but I still felt really bad.

It was also about a month late and lasted for 6 days and was very heavy.

My period is usually quite painful but never been this bad before. Also I had blood tests recently and the doctor thought I might have PCOS from the results, but going for a scan to confirm this.

Is this a normal period or something I should be worried about? Thanks in advance :)
This is not normal but I do not know anyone that has a perfectly normal menstrual cycle. You may have some abnormalities but your doctor will keep an eye on you so make sure you go. It is very important. Some people have very bad periods and they are laid up in bed for a few days. Just take it easy. I know that if you exercise on a regular basis it can help you to have periods for less days and also lighter. If you continue to have very painful periods let your Doctor know. I had problems all my life and I went through pain so I know what you are saying. It can be hormonal too. So ask your Doctor. Do not worry about being a pain because if you do then you will always have the pain because you never said anything. Well it seems like you are heading in the right direction. I had to go to quite a few doctors before I got a good one that could tell me what was wrong with me.. So if you do not like what the Doc is telling you or it does not sound right go to another Doctor till you find the right one that truly seems to care. I always preferred a female Doc. Because I knew she went through the same thing I did every month. Well good luck to you.

Glow
The other thing to discuss with your doctor is the possibility of endometriosis.  Any female old enough to get her period can have endometriosis.  The symptoms of endometriosis and PCOS are very similar.  Painful periods such as you're talking about are not normal.
I agree talk about endometriosis and ovarian cysts. I currently have issues with both and they can be very painful.