Ive been using cipralex and Im really scared after reading people's complaints.
Is this true?

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Depression/Lexapro-and-Memory-Problems/show/331991

Please help Me I'm really scared that I might have damaged my self permanently. I'm only 20 and feel so bad for not knowing about this. Have I ruined my life?
Keep in mind that you hear more about side effects on the internet because people happy with their meds don't usually go shout about it online.  Psych meds can cause cognitive problems in some people, but it's not common.  If it starts to happen, I'd get off that drug.  Depression can also do a major number on your cognition, and just make you a lot dumber during an episode.

If the cipralex is working and not causing memory issues, don't worry about it.  If it is causing issues, then you should talk to your doctor about switching meds.  

Brains are a lot more plastic and springy than we used to think.  I doubt a med like this would cause permanent brain fog (although side effects on VERY rare occasion can last months to years after stopping a med).
you need to go to your doctor.  it is very important.  you are young so I am sure he can help you.  Lexapro is that a depression medicine or an enhancement for your depression meds. mandy876