General Health Community
Kidney pain right side pain feeling weak pressure gurgling and headac...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Kidney pain right side pain feeling weak pressure gurgling and headache

Hello i have been to the ER 4x in the last week i am having very bad pain that started in the kidney area of my back all the way around to the front making my ribcage get sharp pains. My symptoms include spasms under the ribs and in the right back area . I hear gurgling and feel pressure like something is swollen, Testicles ache on an off, Random shooting pains in abdomen , Horrible headaches with pressure,  Sometimes when i swallow it feels like obtructed but its not, Short a little bit on breath in chest maybe from the pressure with sporadic minor pain. I think my right lymphnode is swollen and a couple times i got extreme deep itch in my muscles. I have had 2 Blood tests, 3 Urine tests ,Lower abdomen cat scan, Ultrasound and chest xray!!!  
I have been taking Tramadol hydrochloride for a few years for pain from elbow surgeries  Dr said liver was fine one thing they did say was my kidney fuction was a little low and dehyrated I feel like im dying  Could this be something to do with Digestive area? Gallbladder?  Lung? it is so inflammed and sore if i push up into the area of my ribcage on the right side , HELP!!!!!!!  Something is wrong but when i go to ER they found nothing my primary care is gone for the holidays and walk in clinic said they will just send me to ER  Also i do smoke little less than pack a day.
See another doctor - one who will do a scan of your gallbladder.  Sounds like your gallbladder is very sick!  You might try drinking some oil and grapefruit juice to relieve some of the pain.
Thank you! most of my symptoms do match gallbladder symptoms now i have light colored stool spasms in there getting worse been to the ER 8x now had liver function tests kidney etc they said all were fine i have gallbladder ultrasound on the 17th i dont know i can wait that long and 8 trips to the er seem to not matter
I am so sorry you have to wait so long for relief.  Meantime, stay away from fried foods as these aggravate the gallbladder.  Drink lots of water and grapefruit juice to alleviate the pain.  And try a heating pad on your upper back.  I hope these suggestions help.  Again, I am so sorry.... been there and had my gallbladder out about 10 years ago. - By the way, did you tell your doctor about your light-colored stools?  Very important as it can mean liver disease.  
Well they said my liver was functioning normal and looked normal  im thinking blocked bile duct? but really dont know  They also said i had a little blockage in my large intestine   Problem being getting in to see a dr tomorrow but its a new dr bc ive waited so long i was considered a new patient. So im at a loss Thank you
Hello.  Just wondering how you are doing.  I hope the doctor/doctors were able to help you with your problem.  Was it your gallbladder?  Or are they still running tests?  Concerned.