Knee throbbing
I have a throbbing in my left knee. I has no pain but it pulsates on and off for the last 4 days. It's on the right upper side of my left knee. What could this detect.
It's probably chondromalacia, and very treatable.
That's what I was just diagnosed with. Then sent to Phys. therapist who taped knee cap which I later retaped after shaving. But feels a lot better. Probably going to make a few turns on the hill tomorrow. As it is now my left leg is definately inhibited by the misalignment of the patella. I was in a cast on same leg at 12 and 4 years ago. I'm 38 now. Doctor told me at age of 12 that I might have problems with that knee later on in life-- how prophetic.
Hi i have a heavy ache in my legs but also a very sore left inside knee cap, but have taken up running for the last 14 weeks on the road. What
could it be. please help
from shirl