Knot in gums
I have recently noticed a large knot in my lower gums below my teeth in the back part of my mouth. The knot is about the size of a large pearl... or a half of a grape.. What could this be??
It could be an infected tooth. You should probably see your Dentist. Take care. Remar
I would have thought that too, but my teeth are in excellent condition and the knot doesnt hurt.. at all..
I would still go to the dentist to have it looked at. You could have a cavity under the gum line where you can't see it. That's what happened to me. The cavity was under my gum line and I got a painless knot right above that tooth.
This could be something totally different but dentist's know about the whole mouth. You may have cut your gum on a piece of hard food and it caused an infection. Have it checked out and let me know how your doing. Take care. Remar