Large Bump on the Back of the Head
My husband has a large bump on the back of his head that started out small and has gotten bigger. When I press on it he says it hurts a little bit. It is a hard bump. Does anyone have any ideas what this might be? I am making an appointment for him tomorrow with the doctor.

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.
Probably it what is called a Lipoma, a small benign growth that is disfiguring and annoying, but generally easily taken care of.  There is a one in a billion chance it is a malignancy, but that is highly unlikely.

These are removed by surgury, liposuction, or, in the old days, the chancre-mechanic would simply smash them with an old copy of Dickens.