Left rib cage, please help!

I have a weird feeling in the left side of my chest (around the rib cage). Also the very right end of my LEFT RIB CAGE feels soar when touched. My left rib cage also sticks out more than the right rib cage. Any ideas?

Please, and thanks!
Where you say there is pain upon palpation to the left side of your rib cage are you refering to the sternal area? I ask this question to obtain a more specific anatomical location of your pain so we can see if this is musculoskeletal or internal organ such as the Pancreas, Spleen which are both located in the upper left quadrant.
It's more of a sore RIB CAGE it self .... only a small area feels sore when touched ....
http://www.medicalook.com/human_anatomy/organs/Rib_cage.html

there is an image in that link..... if u look at NUMBER 7 (RIB CAGE) that is where the pain is located however in the left rib cage but on the right outside area
Without examining you it sounds like costocondritis. This is an inflamation of the cartlidge that connects the ribs to the sternum and usually is made worse upon palpation. I would advise you to see you primary care provider due to the swelling. Coctocondritis is not a serious condition and we in the medical field have no real explanation of it cause.Generally it is treated with pain meds and anti-inflamatory meds.
thank you... so if its only a bruise on the rib cage it self (not organs) it shouldnt be dangerous right?
Thats correct, i would recomend that you alternate Tylenol and then two hours later us Motrin. Try that for 3-5 days and if it does not get better then see your doctor. I will often advise my patients that have injury to take two aleve in the morning and two at night for one week, the reason is the high level of anti-inflamatory properties in aleve. Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon.
Also, you got anything to mention about the reason why my left rib cage seems more sticked out than the right one?

thanks so much!
When you say it is more distended on the left side than the right how much distension is there...is it alot or just a slight difference.Injury will cause inflamation and that will cause swelling and could cause your ribs to distend slightly, if it is excessive then i would see my doctor as soon as possible. Are you having any other symptoms besides the pain to your ribs that is made worse upon palpation. Any fever, nausea, vomiting of difficulty breathing.Also, how long have you had this condition?
No symptoms.... I been having it for a month or so now.... I visited my doctor and he said that I was fine (as he checked for enlarged spleen and all).... I did ultrasound but my results have been taking for ever due to an issue at the hospital so I hope I get the results by tomorrow.... the difference between the 2 rib cages can be seen if someone pays close attention---however you can clearly feel the left rib cage being more out than the right one
Based on that, i also agree with your doctor. I have practiced medicine for many years and i have seen many patients with unequal symetry to their body. This is a perfectly normal condition and is usually nothing to worry about. This condition may be lifelong or it may equal out as you get older. Being that you dont have any ill symptoms i would say you are a healthy person and have nothing to worry about.When you get the results of your ultrasound highlight my name and click on leave a note and let me know the results.If i can ever assist you with any questions or concerns leave me a note and i will get back with you as soon as i can. It is a busy time of the year in the medical field, but i will be checking the site as often as i can.
Thank you so much, I will keep you posted... I really appreciate your help.
You are very welcome and have a good night.
Well, that helps! i actually have my left rib cage sticking out a litttle more than my right too, so at least now i know its common.