Left side chest pain and face
I am having sharp chest pains to my left side also my left side of face is sore. It also felt like somoene was trying to pick me up under my left arm. In the last few days I have had pain in my chest put no all in the same place. I am a 50 year old female with no heart problems that I am aware of
as you are not aware it maybe a good idea to have it checked out, however it sounds like a pulled muscle, have you lifted anything heavy recently or done any heavier than usual work?
Go see a cardiologist asap...  could be serious
You could just have a leaky valve that is causing angina.  But, to be on the safe side, please see a cardiologist.  A leaky valve usually isn't life threatening, but can cause problems as you age. - I have a leaky mitral valve which may or may not need to be replaced some day.  Meanwhile, I just take the meds my Cardiologist prescribed and I am doing okay.  - I hope and pray that you will be okay also.