Leg Pain Blood Clot?
I have been having pain in my right leg for over 2 weeks and its gotten worse, its mostly in my groin its sharp pains that come and go.  I have also have my pain that comes and goes in the back of my thigh when I stand.  Also have experienced right and left calf pain and twitching/muscle spasms in my right leg.  I just had an ultrasound on my leg that came back normal, but could it still be a blood clot?  My doctor told me to take ibuprofen and follow up with her in a month even though I told her its getting worse.  What else could this be?
Sounds more like a nerve problem, not a DVT (blood clot in the leg); possible Sciatica.

How much ibuprofen you taking now?

I would recommend asking your physician for an MRI of your lower back and ordering something else for the pain, i.e. a narcotic and/or a steroid or increasing the dosage of ibuprofen.  

Please call this physician and tell her you are getting WORSE.  Don't wait a month.  If she can help you ASAP then go to the ER if this becomes unbearable.  

I haven't took any cause I hate taken medicine and I will be calling her Monday cause now the pain has moved to my calves again it hurts when I stand though the pain does lessen a bit once I walk around
Take the ibuprofen.  No one likes taking medication, but when it is necessary. Plus, the physician has recommended to do so.  Try the Motrin.  
Ok and thanks for the advice