Lightheadedness and blurred vision
I have been experiencing constant lightheadedness, blurred vison and neck pain for the last few weeks. There are many times where I have to lie down. I have been diagnosed with hyploglycemia but have additonal problems that might be of concern such as bruising and extreme sensitivity to cold. Are there specific tests that I should have done or is there a type of specialist I should see? I am without insurance so this is a big problem for me.
When you experience the light headedness get something to eat , you should find if it is caused byt he low blood sugar within a few mins you'll feel better., I think it can also make you feel cold. Make sure you eat a regaular breakfast ,lunch, and dinner, but take a snack with you in case this happens when you are out. A glass of Orange juice will also work ,if you feel really faint you need something with more sugar in like a candy bar.
PS  Most of the stores now have Cholesterol/Sugar and Bone density tests FREE they wiill tell you how low it is, then you may have to see a Doctor for further advice ..Good Luck