Lip Numbness and Swelling
its been twice in two weeks that my upper lip swells out of nowhere. it starts off as a funny numb point in my lip, then in a matter of minutes my lip, on either corner from where the spot is in just starts swelling. now, i have no itching, no burning or stinging, but it just feels numb and it stays like that for a couple of hours. and i mean, i dont think its anything ive eaten because it happens first thing in the morning a few minutes after im up. i want to know what can i do? please help.
Apply ice to the swelling.  and it could be your toothpaste.  Fluoride is not really a good thing - you might try switching to a non-fluoride toothpaste.