Liver damage caused by Adderall?
I used to abuse Adderall. I was taking 10x the prescribed amount with alcohol. I did this probably a dozen times. That was almost a year ago. I just had some bloodwork done and I have high liver enzymes. Could this be linked to Adderall abuse? Thanks.
Possibly.  It seems that liver damage is possible with amphetamine use, and alcohol would have made it worse.  What really matters at this point is how you will take care of your liver from now on, and how you'll treat this condition, if it needs medical treatment.  You can always ask your doctor what he/she thinks about it.  They're not there to judge, and if you haven't told them, you need to so they can give you the best care possible.
True. I just hate telling a medical professional that I'm a junkie because once a health insurance company gets hold of that information they can either deny service or charge you through the roof.
Ask your doctor about their privacy practices.  Unless they're treating you specifically for the addiction, I don't *think* they're allowed to tell your insurance company about it.  I'm betting it would just show up on their billing sheet as being treated for liver problems.  But it's best to ask.