Loss my voice
Hello all,

About two weeks ago I got a sinus infectation. I took antibotics for it but on the second day of it I lost my voice. I couldn't talk at all. For 7 days I had no voice, they put me on steroids, and cough meds. Then I got it back, but was told not to talk to much. This is hard at my job because I am management. So, my voice has gone away agian. I also have a right lymph node that hurts. I want to know if anyone has any suggestions for what I can do to get my voice back. I am going to try to go to the doctor Wednesday. But any suggestions would still be greatly appreciated. May God Bless you all,

Kimberly
stop talking, rest vocal cords, maybe you have strep, Your DR didn't swap you , to find what antibiotic you need. Moron
My doctor did check for strep I didn't have that. I don't talk as much. So, those things I have tried. I still have a slight cough and that right lymph node hurts off and on. But the antibotic seems to have done its job. I just really need my voice back. I was hoping for suggestions for this. Thanks for any help. May God Bless You,

Kimberly
I'm sorry you keep losing your voice.  It happens to my daughter - Taking Vit. C and Zinc can help.  Both are good for viruses and the throat.  Hope this helps you.
Thanks I am gonna have to try that. May God Bless You,

Kimberly
UPDATE: went to doctor and they aren't sure what is going on. But they have me an inhaler, and told me to take Mucnix DM and use a humidifier. If voice isn't back in a couple of weeks they want me to see a specialist. So, keep me in your prayers.

Kimberly
Will do, Kim - Hope everything is okay.