Lump in armpits
I have a 14 year old daughter. Two days ago she said she had a lump in her right armpit and that it was tender. You could not see it and you could barely feel it. Last night she said the right armpit did not hurt anymore but her left one does. I can definately see this lump and feel it also. I read on the internet it could be hormones, cysts, etc.... Should I give it a day or two to see if it goes down or, God forbid gets bigger, go to the doctor now?
It's likely a small infection somewhere in her body and her lymph nodes are now swollen as they are fighting off the infection.  I'd take her to her primary doctor, they'll likely give her an antibiotic or just tell you to keep an eye on it.  Probably nothing serious, but just to be on the safe side, let them take a look.  :-)
I read about the infections,too!  I have been keeping an eye on it. I checked it last night before she went to bed and I has gone down!  If it happens to reappear, I will take her to the Dr.. Thanks!!!!!!