General Health Community
Lump inside butt which is the anus area

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Lump inside butt which is the anus area

Hi people, few weeks ago when I was cleaning my butt after ********, I noticed a lump at my anus area. At first I could feel it and 1 week or so later, the lump became smaller however i do feel a little pain sometimes when i am moving my butt while sitting on chair. Is this cancer, please advise.
It could be a pile or a polyp. Go get it checked. Sometimes piles produce blood, have you noticed any?
If its got smaller im guessing its a haemarroid, but always get these things checked out.
Because it shrunk, I don't think it's cancer, though I'm not an oncologist.

You could have acne, ingrown hairs, or even a blister in your anus, all of which would need to be drained.

Go to the urgent care or your doctor and discuss the issue.

Best of luck!

~ Em
na its a hemorrhoid, it has happened to me. just lie down, don´t sit that much and drink plenty of water
its pilonidal sinus do u have a lot of hairs in that areA?
if it is pilondial which has happened to me, i had surgery for it and it went away. never came back...but i dunt know abt anything else