Aa
A
A
Close
Lump on anus
I have a lump about a quater size on my butt on the right cheek that covers the anus that appeared yesterday it is not painful but i dont know what it is are what to do should i go to the doctor?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus that results when a blood clot forms. This condition is known as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid. Or you could have the beginnings of a boil with no pain yet, especially in the summer months its very easy to get them. Since there is no pain I would just monitor it and see if it worsens or gets bigger, if you get a fever, but a boil will begin to hurt and you even may get a fever, but if there is no pain, I would just monitor it for now, of course if it restricts you from a bowel movement then I would suggest going to the doc.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
363281_tn?1353103243
I doubt if it is serious, just keep monitoring it and if it gets worse or you have symptoms with it, then see a doctor.
Comment
Cancel
363281_tn?1353103243
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
it could be hemerroids,go and see the doctor so he can give you cream for it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1268057_tn?1452268753
Quarter size is a good size.  Sounds like either a cyst or a hemorrhoid.  I would have it assessed if it persists and/or increases in size with pain, drainage, etc.  Try to keep this area as clean as possible; great spot for an infection to start.  Avoid clothing that could aggravate it.  
Comment
Cancel
1268057_tn?1452268753
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Lump on anus
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources