Aa
A
A
Close
Lump on anus
I have a lump about a quater size on my butt on the right cheek that covers the anus that appeared yesterday it is not painful but i dont know what it is are what to do should i go to the doctor?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus that results when a blood clot forms. This condition is known as a thrombosed external hemorrhoid. Or you could have the beginnings of a boil with no pain yet, especially in the summer months its very easy to get them. Since there is no pain I would just monitor it and see if it worsens or gets bigger, if you get a fever, but a boil will begin to hurt and you even may get a fever, but if there is no pain, I would just monitor it for now, of course if it restricts you from a bowel movement then I would suggest going to the doc.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
363281 tn?1353103243
I doubt if it is serious, just keep monitoring it and if it gets worse or you have symptoms with it, then see a doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
it could be hemerroids,go and see the doctor so he can give you cream for it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Quarter size is a good size.  Sounds like either a cyst or a hemorrhoid.  I would have it assessed if it persists and/or increases in size with pain, drainage, etc.  Try to keep this area as clean as possible; great spot for an infection to start.  Avoid clothing that could aggravate it.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources