Lump on top of Head
My boyfriend recently discovered a large lump on the top of his head. It is hard and he has no pain but he doesn't remember when he got it, or where it came from. I am extremely concerned, and worried that it may be a potentially dangerous situation.  He does not have insurance, and little money. Is this something that could be dangerous, and should it be treated immediately? Should we go to the county hospital?
Are you able to move the lump around with you finger just a bit? Does it feel like it is just below the surface? If so it sounds like a sebaceous cyst. Which are benign and harmless. They often form on the scalp.Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles, excessive testosterone production, will cause such cysts.Sebaceous cysts generally do not require medical treatment. However, if they continue to grow, they may become unsightly, painful, infected, or all of the above. Good luck

^ "Sebaceous cysts: Causes - MayoClinic.com"