General Health Community
Lumps on a 4 year olds head?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Lumps on a 4 year olds head?

My son is 4 years old and i recently checked his head for wood ticks, and noticed he had a nickel size lump on the top of his head. He has not been sick recently or on any meds. I also noticed that his lymph nodes on each side of the back of the neck are swollen too. I cant figure out what the deal is. He says they do not hurt him, But i found what seems to be a bug bite looking spot right in the middle of the bump on the top of his head. But  nothing on the other swollen glands ont he back of his neck. Please help before i freak out anymore hes got a dr appt on friday but its hard to wait that long,