Lumps on head
Three days ago I awoke with two bumps on my head that were not there the night before.  One is at the base of the skull on the bony part right before it hits the muscle.  The other one is about two finger spaces above it.  They hurt to touch and are hard.  The whole area surrounding is sore as well.  Accompanying these lumps are headaches in the back of my head.  I'm not sure  if I hit my head while sleeping and didn't wake up.  How long should I wait for the symptoms to dissapate.  The swelling has not gone down at all either
In addition today I awoke with another lump on my head higher up.  I am a little bit woried.  Does anyone have any advice.  They lumps also seem to burn as well.
I've had the same thing for about a month and I'm getting blurred vision and dizziness. I have been unable to go to a doctor due to being uninsured. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?
Have you checked your windows for spiders?  Spider bites don't cause any pain or stinging initially - but do cause bumps wherever they bite you.  Since these are on your head I think they could be biting you when you are asleep.  If you don't have spiders or other insects in your room, check with a doctor.  But I would vacuum the bed, wash the curtains, clean the windows and the floors.  Some insects such as the kissing bug can cause nasty diseases.  Do you have pets?  Check them for ticks and fleas.  - I hope you find out what is causing the bumps.