Lumps on right side of my vagina lips
Hi I wanted to ask if anyone can advise me what it I have I have 5 size of a pea lumps on my right side of my right lip vagina they are in the row , it's not inside My vahina it's the right side of the lips. The main top lump is soft but the 4th lump is hard. I had these since last year 2010 but it seems like it's contageous. I
Felt a small one coming on my left vigina.

Pls help.
you definetly need to go to the doctor in case you contracted genitle herpes or to make sure you dont have any cysts there,
Thanks nikkiocny. I'm going this weekend
Hello Honeyjm,
I agree that you should see a doctor soon.
Although, these "bumps" do not sound like herpes, as I have genital herpes. They sound like possible hair follicle infections. I have noticed if I shave in this area, mostly in the groin area, I get infected hair follicles that result in bumps and I have to squeeze them and use tweezers to pull out the hair inside. I DO NOT recommend this on the vulva !!!  Try using warm compresses until you see your doctor. Wear skirts without underwear if possible, too. Keep the area clean and dry as much as possible. Pantyhose are very constricting and the nylon does not "breath", causing perfect conditions for bacteria to grow (e.i. yeast infections).  I wish you luck in finding a solution to your issue.
Weffette