Lymph nodes swollen, sore intestines.
I'm not too sure what these symptoms could lead to, or if they are even tied together.
3 weeks ago I noticed swollen lymph nodes in my groin on both sides. I thought it was due to severe stress I was going under at the time, so I left it for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, they were still the same, and I also noticed that when I drank cold soft drinks what I think is my intestines had a sharp pain to them. I left it for another week due to being unable to get the time off with work, but this morning I woke up and had a tight chest pain, as though something had been taken down the wrong pipe, but I hadn't eaten anything yet, and it has been like that all day. When I eat it also gets worse and is slightly hard to swallow.
I'm 17, female, and generally fit. I have booked in to see a doctor but that's next week and wanted to know if anyone would know what this is beforehand or what I could do?
not saying this to scare you but at 27 i found swollen lymph nodes in my neck and every time i had liquor it hurt like hell sever pain. went to dr. and ran all types of test it turned out to be lymphoma worst time of my life.. so plz dont wait long to get checked better safe than sorry good luck