General Health Community
Massage Question
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Massage Question

I recently have been going to local Massage parlors for one hour massages. I have started feeling guilty for going because you are nude when you have the massage which is not a problem but the tabel provided has towels you lay on. They appear clean but really who knows who or what was on it before me? At the time I didnt realize the problem but after about the forth time going i felt sick after. Had a rash on my forhead area and possibly my body but i couldnt be sure but alot of body fatigue. i thought maybe i might have been alergic (allergic) to the heating lotion used cause it did come in contact with my face. but It really alarmed me and it seemed like it all followed right after the forth time going (each time was about a week part). On the forth time *embarassing to say* i put a sheet of paper towl below my private just to have something between the towl they provide. The girl massaging me made me a little too relieved? i didnt want to say anything cause it was embarassing and happened in the middle so i didnt do anything. After when i got home i felt sick and feared something could have happened? im the paranoid type so it ***** to always think about. any input? should i be worried? there was no sexual contact. just a good massage for about 1 1/2 hrs. please help .