General Health Community
Massage Question

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Massage Question

I recently have been going to local Massage parlors for one hour massages. I have started feeling guilty for going because you are nude when you have the massage which is not a problem but the tabel provided has towels you lay on. They appear clean but really who knows who or what was on it before me? At the time I didnt realize the problem but after about the forth time going i felt sick after. Had a rash on my forhead area and possibly my body but i couldnt be sure but alot of body fatigue. i thought maybe i might have been alergic (allergic) to the heating lotion used cause it did come in contact with my face. but It really alarmed me and it seemed like it all followed right after the forth time going (each time was about a week part). On the forth time *embarassing to say* i put a sheet of paper towl below my private just to have something between the towl they provide. The girl massaging me made me a little too relieved? i didnt want to say anything cause it was embarassing and happened in the middle so i didnt do anything. After when i got home i felt sick and feared something could have happened? im the paranoid type so it ***** to always think about. any input? should i be worried? there was no sexual contact. just a good massage for about 1 1/2 hrs. please help .
You're not paranoid youre just speculating just like everyone else after using a public bathroom .

If you're afraid then that means you body don't want it , that means you as the keeper of your body shouldn't too , and if you don't want it then don't

If you still want it then go hunting for another prospect-able parlor that suit you're needs

and you should be fine, exposure to everyday viruses and Baceria wont kill you they make youre iimunity stronger !

my advice : eat ya mucus , its dead bacteria protein,so it boosts your immune system

Thank you very much for your opinion!

I appreciate the help :)
It could be the detergent used  to wash the towels! How about  bringing your own beach towel and give that a try.