General Health Community
Meylin sheath

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Meylin sheath

I went to the eye doctor on saturday and she told me that i should have never stopped wearing my glasses. I was dignossed legally blind when i was 2 years old but my eyes have corrected themselves but now the doctor stated that i have dry eye an astigmatism and that the myelin sheath is to far forward in my right eye. She stated that its nothing to worry about but i am. My husband and i both wear glasses and now my daughter has been wearing them since she was 4. What does this mean the myelin sheath is to far forward, and what can happen and how do i fix it? Also since my husband and i and my daughter all wear glasses should i get my sons checked to just to be on the safe side. He just turned 5 and im afraid that he will have to wear glasses too.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Eye-Care/show/43
Please copy and paste your question in this forum and I think you will be pleased about response.