Milky discharge.
I currently have a milky white discharge, vaginally.  No smell, no burning, no itching.

Tested positive toe chlamydia 09/12, took the meds bf did also.  We even took a second dose about a week after bc we were afraid we cut it to close to the time frame they tell you to wait bf having sex again.

Now fast forward 9 months and milky white discharge.  Not pregnant, tubes tied.  No other partners for him or myself.  I didn't notice the discharge, he did.  So I can't say if it's always been there and I never knew or what.  
You might have a yeast infection.  you should see a gyn to determine what kind for the right prescription.   Cotton panties usually help as silk or nylon prevent the privates from "breathing".
I suggest you see your doctor for him to take a swab so that the bacteria/fungus can be identified by the lab.  Once you get the results, the doctor will be able to prescribe the appropriate medication for you.  It would also be a good idea for your boyfriend to be treated at the same time.

Wear cotton underwear as silverfox67 suggests, and also do not wear any tights or tight clothing like trousers.  Also do not wash down below with any soaps or shower gels.  These change the PH level down below and the bacteria/fungus breed.

After you have had intercourse make sure you go to the loo to urinate, if you don't feel like have a wash straight away.
I don't think you have a yeast as these are extremely itchy. But it can't hurt to be tested for this. It may be due to bacterial vaginosis or BV. This is usually caused by a Ph in balance and causes your normal bacterial flora to change from predominantly lactobacillus to some unhelpful bacteria that can cause problems such as the discharge. Since you probably are going to get checked anyway, It would good to be checked for BV. One thing that causes this is douches, and putting soup up the vagina. So it is best to let the vagina clean itself and wash only the outside and yes wear cotton undies! They will take a swab and send it to the lab. Really 1 of 3 women get this. A lot of the time time it goes unnoticed. Some do get itching some don't some see the discharge some don't. the problems occur if you become pregnant then you can have preterm babies or you can be more susceptible to STD's. It is best if treated with antibiotics. You can also take probiotics on your own as well. Studies have shown that antibiotics (usually metronidazole or clindamycin) plus after that is done take probiotics once a week for 6 months and it may not recur. Without the probiotics there is often recurrence. You can buy probiotics with various live bacteria such as bifidobacteria, lactobacillus and so forth at about 10 billion copies. Places like Costco and so forth have them or online. Your doctor will need to examine you to be sure it is BV.
take care,
mkh9