Miscarrage or not?
I went into the ER because I had some bleeding much like my period, and I'm pregnant. They told me I was 6 weeks and 3 days and the heartbeat was 77 RPM, and it should be between 100-120 RPM. My cervix was closed at the time, and have no cramping, but that the sack looked abnormal and something about blood under the baby. Just don't know what to think because I haven't had no pain, or clotting, and now my bleeding is slowing down and is pink. It's been two days now since the ER.
If your bleeding is slowing down you could still be pregnant, you may of just been bleeding for some reason. Go to your doctors, or do a pregnancy test? I'm not really the most helpfullist but i hope i helped. And if you have had a miscarriage you can always message me to talk as i had one a month ago. x
Ask to be checked for placenta praevia
Sometimes bleeding is normal during pregnancy for some people. Did they tell you they thought you were having a miscarriage? When are you scheduled for your next ob/gyn appointment sounds like you need to go asap.
good luck to you.