More info on skin discoloration,pain/tenderness in leg
I posted a question late last night about symptoms my boyfriend was experiencing, along with the pain moving down his inner thigh to side of knee, he is also sore to the touch. when I examined the pinkness and touched him he said that it hurts, he is worried it could be a clot moving down his leg...He works as a commercial Electrician, he climbs up and down ladders & his family has a history of Diabetes as well, also a few weeks ago he could not work for a few days, he was experiencing vertigo,dizziness he kept going to fall, he was feeling nausea, went to vomit but nothing came up...about his vertigo like symptoms...he said that the room appeared upside down & was spinning, I think I know what those symptoms were from, he had hit his temple hard when we were uloading a trailer,it left a bruise and he had headaches a couple weeks before all the dizziness/vertigo started...I worry because he is 48 yrs old & he has not had a complete check-up for a few years, there are other things going on with him as well, his mother told me that he has a skin condition, in the summer when its hot & humid his skin blisters, he gets these water bubbles all over & he has some skin spots that have changed in appearance...I notice everything because I give him massages, he has two spots on the side of his back that were once smooth and fleshy pink, now they are light brown and crusty...I know his best bet is to get to the Doctor and get a complete physical but he has no insurance just yet, he just started his new job.
recomend finding a way to go to the doctors. if he has head trama that is causing nausia and vertigo, that is definitely not good. he needs to get his skin condition checked out too. skin cancer is no joke. the blisters on his skin sounds like sun poisoning. really need to make him go get checked.