My lips turned white and pale skin
My lips turned white and my skin turned pale. I am 15 years old and I weigh 131 pounds. My heart rate is faster than normal and I don't know why but when I squeeze my lips they turn white real easy. In the past when I was 11 something similar happened when I fell down and tripped over something I hit my knee real hard and I was bleeding a lot. Then after a few minutes I think I was fainting and my lips were deeply white without squeezing my lips and I think I was breathing hard because I though my body needed more oxygen and I actually though they were going to call the ambulance but what my mom did she gave me food and sniffed alcohol and the alcohol was actually helping. Do you doctors need more information I need to give you because I really do need your help? Also can this cause my feet to be itchy?
is anybody going to reply bump
pale skin is usually one sign of lack of enough blood in the body. you should visit your GP and specifically ask for this to be checked out. I know this because i am one person who is suffering from this..i used to feel weak and sometimes pass out. I regularly get FERROUS SULPHATE supplements now..This has helped me tremendously.as i can  notice the signs on my own now. Just get this  of the way if it is not the cause.
Good luck..