Nausea on & off for months
hi, i have been suffering with Nausea for 5 months. It comes really bad for a week then goes away for 3 weeks then back again. I have had an endoscopy & ultra sound which didnt show anything apart from excess acid. I am due to have a brain mri this weekend. I have been fine for 4 weeks and now its back. All I have done different is drink 1 glass of lemonade, Please can you help me as this is emotionally wearing me down and it's ruining my social life as I darent go out or drink incase I get ill again!
Have you considered allergies, many are having allergic reactions from the spraying that is been done ..Take a look at the video 'What on Earth are they spraying' its on utube ..
I know that I have had acid reflux for over 10 years that has progressively gotten worse.  It does cause me nausea, and I know from many years of experience that acidic drinks like lemonade and orange juice only make it worse as well as alcoholic beverages and spicy food.  They do have perscriptions that are very helpfull as well as herbal supplements such as ginger.  I would definately talk to your doctor about your concerns and see what he/she suggests.  I hope you feel better soon.  :)