Need help!! Anyone have this problem??
Hi I have been Suffering with Pains in my Left Chest Area for 6 Weeks,I have been been to The Doctor and Hospital to have ECG,Heart Scan,Blood Oxygen and Blood Pressure,and all the Results came back fine.The Doctor said it could be a Pulled Chest Wall Muscle and said take Pain Killers.

My Symptoms are at times I have Dizzyness,Heart Palpatations Lack of Sleep,fear of having a heartattack Could some of this be Stress?

This happened 2months ago still no progress, I lifted lightly at the gym idk if that's a no no or not lol, but I play basketball and sports im 21 and I've never ever had problems with my chest until after the strain it accrured after my workout hitting a tire with a sledge hammer it felt like someone sitting on my chest for days and now that's ton I still have this..

Has anyone ever pulled their Wall Muscle before near the Heart? If so did you have these Symptoms,and how long did it take for you to recover I feel like mine is a good pull?

Its with me everyday,if anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
Thanks.:-)
Costochondritis is what that "pulled muscle" is called.  it is actually inflammation of the tendons and tissues that hold our ribs in place.  The pain can last anywhere from one week to several months depending on your activity.  Only thing you can take is NSAIDs as they are anti-infammatory.  If Ibuprofen doesn't work for you, try Naproxen or Orudis or Tylenol.  All work differently.  The dizziness and lack of sleep sound like an anxiety attack.  Try taking Magnesium to heal your muscles and your nerves.  Good health to you.
This is pleuritic pain and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the heart. There is no specific treatment or splinting. It just takes time to heal. Thing a long time. Sometimes a month. Perhaps up to a year. During this time you cannot be straining yourself with exercise. Take up chess.