General Health Community
One nipple is bigger than other

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

One nipple is bigger than other

Sir i get a pain under my right nipple and its size also bigger than left one. its been like this almost from last four years. now my age is 23 and i am a young boy. the pain is there all the time when i touch it. No book or website has anything on it at all and i am the only person with this problem.

I live in Karachi Pakistan. There is no specialist doctor for this disease. Plz suggest me medicine for treatment. I will be very greatful for this kindness.

If you have chiropractors over there, I would suggest to see one, you could have a vertebrae out in your spine and it could be pressing on a nerve causing the pain. Is it a lot bigger, on most folks there is always one side that is a little larger than the other.