General Health Community
One nipple is bigger than other

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

One nipple is bigger than other

Sir i get a pain under my right nipple and its size also bigger than left one. its been like this almost from last four years. now my age is 23 and i am a young boy. the pain is there all the time when i touch it. No book or website has anything on it at all and i am the only person with this problem.

I live in Karachi Pakistan. There is no specialist doctor for this disease. Plz suggest me medicine for treatment. I will be very greatful for this kindness.

If you have chiropractors over there, I would suggest to see one, you could have a vertebrae out in your spine and it could be pressing on a nerve causing the pain. Is it a lot bigger, on most folks there is always one side that is a little larger than the other.