General Health Community
Online therapy?

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Online therapy?

Everyone's been bugging me about the way I've been acting lately, (even though all I did was stop *trying* to act like they wanted me to.) so I thought about looking into online therapy.  It'll be enough to shut them up, but not enough to inconvenience me.  Anyone know where I can get some?  Preferably chat or email.  Also: can someone tell me how email therapy works?  Do you just write a whole bunch of stuff and they respond to it, or?
Say you did and you didn't. What a nice bunch of friends you have. Who needs enemies eh? :)  
Avatar n tn
i dont know but you should only do what you want to do .. but it does help to talk to someone other then an friend or family member.i herd of online thetapy but im not sure how it works ill try an find out  tho thats sounds good
There are several chats on Medhelp. It isn't counseling but may help. You might look up the forums for a problem that may be suitable to your life and use that. For example there is a "chronic pain couch", a living with an alcoholic site, couples etc.
Never heard of any "Online Therapy" and MH doesn't offer this.