Overwhelming Fatigue
I need help.  I have been suffering from extreme fatigue for over a year and a half now.  It is getting worse, to the point where my quality of life is getting bad.  Here is what I have tried with no change in how I feel:  adding regular exercise, changing my diet, stopping alcohol, stopping caffeine, stopping medications, adding vitamins, losing weight.  My doctor has been very little help and doesn't seem interested in helping me.  He ran blood tests that came back normal.  At my insistance, he did a treadmill test and breating test to check heart and lungs.  That is all he was willing to do.  He told me it was "probably stress".  I don't know what to do, or what to try anymore but I can't go on like this.  I try to get enough sleep, but wake up feeling exhausted in the morning.  I do have some sleep problems like waking up numerous times during the night, fragile sleep, etc. though the symptoms are better with meds (although I have stopped the meds now to see if that helped fatigue)
You need an appointment with an enchronologist.

One old naturopathic solution to chronic fatgue is licorice. Not the twist candy kind, but the real licorish sold in health food stores and in Europe in special candies. It stimulates the adrenal glands.  It works. The downside is an increase in potassium levels and a higher blood pressure.