General Health Community
PLEASE REPLY ASAP POSSIBLE RABIES???

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP POSSIBLE RABIES???

i was lookin in my hedge to find out of place branches and leaves sticking out and cut them when i notice on the ground in the hedge was a pack of half emptied cigarettes. i picked them up and looked at them and it seemed as if the top was ripped off and shredded possibly from some kind of animal. i have no idea where the cigs came from. i then pulled out some of the cigarettes by the butt and looked at them to see if they had been used or messed with. i put the pack back down and thought to myself that it could of been from a wild animal of some sort or possibly a rodent and decided to was my hands by pouring rubbing alcohol on it. i dont recall of any cuts on my hands but i wanted to be safe. is it possible that a rabid animal licked or put its mouth on the tip of one of the cigarettes and then got on my skin and could possibly effect me? i know the chances are probably slim but i want to be safe. the cigarettes were not bitten nor had any wet saliva on it. if there was any it would of been dried up. please reply asap thank you.
no not unless gets in bloodstream