General Health Community
Pain for over a month now.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Pain for over a month now.

Well last month the ER (after 3 visits) diagnosed me with acute pancreatitis and sent me home. I stopped hurting for a couple of days but the pain returned back. I went to my doctor and he said he wasn't sure what to do for me to go back to the ER if I kept hurting. The pain is in my upper abdomen right below my ribcage and it hurts up and down the side of my chest/back area. It also hurts when the area is touched. It's not a pulled muscle because it doesn't hurt to move or stretch. Nausea is very horrible and vomiting is close to happening. What do you fine intelligent people think this is or what I should do?