Aa
A
A
Close
Pain in throat after vomiting
Hi I started vomiting about 2 nights ago, maybe 12 times within a 4 hour period along with diarrhea. (I am a normally healthy 23yo woman). I went to the ER and was given fluids, I also had a severe headache, given a CT scan it was all normal, they gave me an anti nausea medication and sent me home and told me I just have the stomach flu, which my daughter and husband have as well. Yesterday I was alot better, I havent vommited since that night. But this morning I woke up with severe pain in the lower part of my throat, its not like a soar throat pain but more like I strained something. I dont have a hard time breathing or swallowing, but the pain does get worse when I take a deep breath in. I tried to reinact the movement of vomiting to see if I bring some pain. When I bend over the pain also gets worse. Its been over 10 years since Ive vommited this frequently or severely. Any ideas? Thank you!
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank