Pain near buttock
Whenever I consume alcohol (I take alcohol in the night not daily, but once in a fortnight or so), I feel pain over buttock in the next day morning. The location is exactly beneath of waist. The pain is not much severe. The pain sustains for at least till the afternoon. Is this pain related to kidney malfunctioning? My Haemoglobin generally maintains at 12.5 or so. I know this is not upto mark. Doctor told I am a mild anemic. After seeing this what can be the cause of the pain? Please help me by telling your valuable suggestion / advice. Thank you.  
It may not be possible to confirm whether this pain is due to alcohol ingestion or some other cause without a complete medical evaluation. The common causes of pain in this location are sciatica, piriformis syndrome, strain, herniated disc, arthritis. Kidney pain is dull one sided pain and may be accompanied with urinary symptoms.  Long term alcoholism can cause alcoholic neuropathy where there is damage to the nerves .There may be numbness, muscle aches and pains. See a physician for correct diagnosis and management. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!