General Health Community
Pain shooting from my neck down to my shoulder down my right arm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

For two days I experienced sharp pain in my right arm.  I feels like a pinched nerve but I am not sure.
When i lean my head forward to have my chin touch my chest the pain becomes more intense in my shoulder and runs down through my right arm to my pinky finger.

There is continuous discomfort in my right arm.

Any thoughts or has anyone else experienced this type of internal pain in their arm.

Appreciated your feedback.
sounds like you are having muslce spasm's I would try advil and cold and hot ice packs .
Since I have to assume that your doctor already checked for heart, stroke, infections of ear, nose, and teeth/gums I will start at the next probable culprit. Based on your complaints, they lead me to the following two thoughts:  
1. The sternocleidomastoid muscles are most likely those which are giving you problems (Google for picture of this muscle if unfamiliar with its location). There are two of these muscles in the superficial layers of the anterior (front) portion of the neck that make the shape of a “V”, and they are primarily helpful in rotation, flexing and extension of the head. They run from the center of the sternum (breastbone) and the clavicle (collarbone) up to the mastoid process, a bone in the skull located behind the ears.  These muscles tend to "bunch up" and become sore/painful when left in this state for a period of time, (yes, it can occur on just one side and progress down the shoulder and into the arm to fingers). Press under the corner of your jaw (by your ear) to feel if it is unusually tender. If so, use a massage vibrator from behind the ear, to down under the jaw, working your way to where the clavicle meets the base of the neck next to the esophagus.  I tend to see this in people that have high stress/anxiety or too much caffeine in their diet

2.  And/or a possible misalignment or injury to the cervical structure of the neck causing referred pain and numbness. If you know a reputable chiropractor, pay them a visit to rule this out (or have it corrected).

Hope this helps,