Painless Lump under left ribcage
Im a heathly 21 year old female, and two days ago I was laying down in bed and felt a lump about the size of a golf ball but its not round its almost more oval shaped.  It doesnt hurt and I dont think it moves.  It is under my last rib on the left side. Anyone have any ideas of what it could be
I have found pretty much the same thing not to sure what it is and to scared to go to the docs haha! Did you find out what it was?
I have a lump just below my sternum that has been there for years. In my case it is a cyst. When I first noticed it, it was as large as it is now. There is no pain. That is not to say that you have a cyst - but it is possible.