Peeing throughout the night
Hello guys, i am a 16 year old male weighing in at 138lbs. I am an avid weightlifter (have being going at it for around 2-3 months) and i tend to drink alot of fluids (can range between a 1L - 1.5L) while doing my workout (which is from 3:30 to 4:30pm).

I probably drink 500ml of more fluids (inc milk, soup...etc) before sleeping at 9:30pm.

Yesterday, i had a horrible night. I pee'd 15 TIMES from 9:30pm all the way to 1:30 AM. I feel asleep out of sheer exhaustion but i do NOT want this to repeat.

Im wondering if i have a small bladder or not because i want to be able to retain my urine. I think that a gap of 4 hours is enough for all the fluids to have escaped my body.

Help?
I would contact a urologist and tell him your problem, you could have a small bladder, or it could be something else. You sure are not retaining water.
Is it because the ammount of water im drinking? or even then is it not sufficient for a pee'ing spree at night?
I believe it is the amount of water you are drinking, you are drinking a lot before bed. Try to cut back some and see if this helps. I know if I drink a lot of water before bed, I will have to get up and go, so, I have learned not to do that.
Just make sure you drink plenty of fluids during the day, or at least early in the evening, so you don't become dehydrated.

You are having to get up so many times during the night, though, so you should still see your doctor.