This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.
I have had these ongoing symptoms for a long time now, they've been getting worse and more symptoms have been occuring now as well. I've gone to my doctor, been admitted to two different hospitals and have had no help. Where I live our health care is a joke really so that I'm scared of, and had a feeling they'd not be able to get to the bottom of this. I just hope someone on here or an expert would be able to help me.
My symptoms include:
- Constant abdominal pain which worsens, and can become so bad I am unable to walk or move really.
- Changed appetite.
- Joint pain.
- Back pain, a sharp pain, and it most usually shoots right up my back.
- Unexplained bruising.
- Throat irritation, and I have had a cough for sometime now.
- I have canker like sores in my mouth.
- I'm pale all the time.
- Fatigue, no energy whatsoever.
- Peeing more frequently.
- Diarrhea and constipation both.
- I go from sweating hot to freezing cold rapidly.
- I have a high pulse rate.
- Bad odor in stool and urine as well as discolored.
- Terrible burning pain in rectum when I use the bathroom.
- Really bad chest pain! Occurs more often when I wake up in the morning. Hurts to breathe.
- Just complete discomfort, which seems to be everywhere.. It's not fun at all.
Please if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!
I have. Luckily I'm getting a scope done Friday. I don't know if that will be any help though seeing as I don't know if the problem is still with my bowel. The bleeding has been getting worse but from the vaginal area. This is my second month of constant bleeding and I just woke up in a pool of my own blood which is disgusting and really scary. I'm beyond worried at this point and I don't know if they're going to figure it out. So far it's been over two months since I've been sick and nothing has been done yet.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.