Please help with CBC w/automated diff
I had my blood work done through an emergency visit so I did not have the chance to go over my blood results with the physician. I am hoping someone can give me an idea of what I am looking at or what it means.

MCV 100.3 (H)
MCH 35.7 (H)
MCHC 35.6 (H)

Neutrophils 44 (L)
Lymphocytes 45 (H)
Monocytes 11 (H)
Eosinophils 0
Basophils 0

WBC 7.7
RBC 4.30
Platelets 174
MPV 9.4
RDW 11.9

I have an enlarged liver and my liver enzymes are ALT/SGPT 91 (H) AST/SGOT 41 (H). My ALK Phos is 118.

My muscles and joints ache. I feel drained of energy and get short of breath going upstairs to my bedroom.

If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it so much.
Since you have quite a few high readings, I would try to make an appointment with your primary care physician, he will be able to go over the results with you. I am not too familiar with some of them, I noticed that your RBC and WBC are normal, which is good, but the rest, I would ask about. I also would ask about the being short of breath when you go up the stairs, this may correlate with the blood tests results, or it could be something else. So, please get these things checked, it is better to know and to be safe than sorry.