Polyps in Gall Bladder
I had an ultrasound done last week and all came back fine except a small note that there were small polyps seen inside on my gall bladder. The doctor told me that in most cases these are normal and nothing to worry about as I had never felt any pain or anything else. I asked the doctor if these could be fixed and he said that nothing can be done about them and I would have to live with these. He also asked me to do another ultrasound after 1 month which I think he is doing to check the health of my gall bladder as a routine checkup.

Now I have a couple of questions. If due to any reason these polyps get larger and become a concern will there be any symptoms that will indicate that it is time to take notice like pain etc. or do I have to keep doing ultrasounds after every 3/6 months to check the health of my gall bladder for the rest of my life. Also, is there any danger of doing lots of ultrasounds. I am pretty worried and would appreciate some input on this issue.