Pomegranate Juice Health benefits and contents
Why is pomegranate juice supposedly so good for u? what makes it any better than orange juice or cranberry juice? is it something to with antioxidants and what do they do? Is pomegranate juice high in sugar or calories?
I drink 4 ounces of it every other day, when I remember that is. It is wonderful, there are so many healing properties to it. It helps lower inflammation in the arteries, and that is good as inflammation NOT cholesterol, is the cause for blood clots and strokes. It is full of antioxidants, oh, there are so many great things about it, do a google search, you will be amazed.

No, if you get the "natural, pure" Pomegranate Juice with no additives, there is no sugar in it and the calories are just from the food itself, the health benefits out weigh any negatives like that.
Pomegranate juice contains unique substances that are both anti-inflammatory and appear to act in some way to stimulate the brain and improve memory and mental functioning.  These substances are not found in orange or cranberry juice. The downside is that it is high in calories.