Possible Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm?? HELP! please
I am a 21 yo male. For the past two months I have been experiencing sparatic, what seem to be abdominal spasms just to the left of my umbilicus. They do now happen all the time, just every once, they last only a few seconds but it feels like a muscle spasm. I am beginning to think that this could be the caused by an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Although the pulse in my abdominal aorta does not feel any different than usual, i have no pain or tenderness, just the spasms that seem to happen every so often. Does this sound like it could be an AAA? Thank you for your help!
Just exactly what part of going to an emergency room or physician for an evaluation isn't clear? It is unlikely that this is an abdominal aortic aneuryism, however it is positively impossible to provide any meaningful diagnosis in a forum such as this. You need to go to an M.D. and get a proper work-up. Sooner than later.