General Health Community
Possible clitoris pain - UTI?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Possible clitoris pain - UTI?

I'm experiencing some clitoris pain, or at least that's what I think it is, for the past week.
I have been through a UTI infection 3 times till now (I tend to hold my urine when out of my house, I don't trust public toilets), thank God never complicated, with the only symptoms being frequent urination, intense smell of my urine and pain towards the end of urination. I was treated all three times with Norocin (norfloxacin) 400mg twice a day for two weeks (I know that's a long time for treating an uncomplicated UTI, but my doctor insisted on that) and upon retesting after the treatment, my urine has always been found sterile.
A week ago, I started feeling a pain in my lower abdomen, partly in the area of my urinary bladder, a pain that I sometimes get when I'm expecting my period. Since my period has passed, I assumed that the pain could be because of another UTI. I immediately got a morning urine sample and took it to my microbiologist, but she said that after the stick test and careful microscopic inspection there was not a sign of any bacteria, red blood cells, pus cells or anything pathologic, hence no UTI present.
Since then, the pain comes and goes (there are days I feel pain and days that I don't) and sometimes it's intense reaching up to my navel and sometimes not. I still don't have any UTI symptoms, but when I wipe myself after urination, I can feel the area (what I'm feeling up is possibly my clit) inside being swollen and when I touch it, it hurts. My clit is really way up hidden and so I cannot have a good look at it to get a proper view of it, so I don't know what exactly it is what I'm feeling.
Also, since I first started feeling that weird pain, I also noticed that I had grown a boil on the inside of my right thigh. I am still treating the boil with an antibiotic cream (Fucidin, 3 times a day) and it's going slowly away. I don't know if the boil is relevant to the pain I sometimes experience.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this with any observations or suggestions.

Thank you for your time
I had the same problem and applied the Fucidin cream to it and it helped a lot.
I'm having the exact same problem, The clitoris being swollen every so often, happens mainly at night, and then right after (in the afternoon) i have severe cramps. then it will go away for a while and and come back when i least expect it. My history has lots of bladder infections too, i used to hold my pee when i was a child/youth, so bladder infections aren't uncommon. When i went to the doctor after my first severe cramp he took a urine test and said i was"really" high in (sorry i forget the word) but something with an "S", and couldn't believe i didn't have any pain peeing. He then suggested an ultrasound to check out my kidney to see if i have kidney stones/bladder stone, if my one week medication doesn't work (ciprofloxacin XL 500mg), and it didn't. while on my medication another sleepless night happened where severe swollen of the clitoris and cramps by the lower abdomen. During my sleepless night i looked up symptoms for bladder stones/kidney stones and found they were the same as mine, i just didn't understand what was going on. I didn't know that so many factor were important, like a sudden stop in urinating and beginning(just thought i was tired), swollen clitoris(didn't know that that part that hurt, and actually at first i just thought i was randomly horny at night but when a whole 10 hours pasted of this condition, i knew something was wrong), and the coming and going of lower abdomen pain. So now I'm  waiting for my ultrasound (a months wait), which the doc is sure there going to see some stones (small or big must be determined). so i hope that helps you somewhat.
i have pain in clitoris area or somehow inside the clitoris whenever i have quite full bladder..if i lean forward the bladder will pressure the clitoris area, that's the time i feel the pain very much..

i've gone through scans, blood test, urine tests,,all are fine..

I'm sad and i don't know what to do with this sick..
I have quiet a lot of sex but like it on the clit because I think is more pressureable and I have it like 3 three times a day and now iv just had this awfull belly ache so I think it is down below and on the right side of my belly really hurts anyone know that could be?