Question about CORTISOL test and sleeping patterns?
I was supposed to take a urine test for a cortisol deficiency like a week ago, but my sleeping patterns have been kind of messed up.

I went to sleep yesterday around 7AM, and woke up around 6PM.

It's 6AM right now, and I'm about to leave for school. I really need to turn in this test, so I thought I'd do it today. I'll be going to sleep either after school, or tonight, but will this mess up my results? I know cortisol changes during the day, but I really need to get this done. I'm very, very tired, and have been trying to fall asleep for hours and hours, but I haven't been able to.

Can I still take the test now?
Hello. sleep deprivation causes an increase in Cortisol levels which in turn, the increased Cortisol levels cause you to not be able to sleep. So most likely your levels are high right now because you haven't been sleeping, can't go to sleep even though you are tired,  and your test will reflect the increased results.

If you can wait until you have a couple of good nights/days which ever one you sleep during your Cortisol levels on the test will be more to what is generally "normal" for you.  If you can't wait be sure and inform them you've not been sleeping well, and at odd times.  

I Hope This Helps!
how about test....si ti ok or not?...what the value you got from it.....secondly if you feeling so tired you better to have rest and don't do havey exercice........its will be better soon..
THANKS
Thank you for your answers!