General Health Community
Question regarding blood test

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Question regarding blood test

Hello all.  I was recently in the hospital for unexplained chest pain and left arm numbness.  Blood tests were taken along with EKG's and I was told I had a panic attack/anxiety and that my blood test/EKG's were normal.

While looking at the blood test though it showed that my lymphocytes were decreased.  Normal values according to the sheet are 20-50% while mine were 15.5%.  Neutrophil percentage was 75.5% (normal according to the sheet is 42-75).

Here is the breakdown of the WBC:

Neut: 4.8k/uL
Lymph: 1.0k/uL (normal 1.0 - 5.4)
Mono: 0.4k/uL
Eosin: 0.2k/uL
Baso
I accidentally clicked the post button before my post was done.

Neut: 4.8
Lymph: 1.0
Mono: 0.4
Eosin: 0.2
Baso: 0.0

Is this something to be concerned with?

I am going crazy at home because I am reading all the different reasons why lymphocytes may be low and driving myself up the wall.

Thank you for any help everyone.
To put your mind at ease see a Hematologist for a full blood workup.
Sounds like you have a slight infection. The values are not that far off. I wouldn't worry about it.