Random tibia pain?
I get random pains in my tibia and I can barley walk because of them. Its only in my left leg. Its not on the surface it feels deeper than that and its in the center of my tibia what is this does anyone know? do I need to see a gp?
hey ive been looking on the net for a question like yours matching mine i get these random pains at different times of the year, and theyre really painfull, i think it started when i was 12 and i always ignred it at the time i lived in england and thought that because of the snow maybe my bones are just really cold but now i live in australia in north queensland the hottest part of it so i know its not the temperature im 17 now and im really short for my age due to defeicency of human growth hormone and im not sure if thats linked to it because i used to thin frm when i was 12 till now that maybe im having a growth spurt but tbh at the back of my mind i know its not so, so yh hope someone answers, btw i heard people suggesting bone cancer and osteois osteoma