Really need advice...excessive yawning and dizziness
I really need some advice or at least a finger to point me in the right direction. I have been suffering from serious bouts of dizziness for years. What happens is that I notice myself feeling weaker, then YAWNING. I keep yawning over and over and then have this 'off' feeling and I know whats going to happen. At this point, I have to find a place to sit down or else I find that my body becomes very hot and breaks out into a cold sweat, my vision is hampered by seeing dark shadows or everything just turns fuzzy and grey and if I dont sit, I pass out.

No doctor has given me a clear diagnosis, I have had them throw out ideas of meniers disease, or heart or respiratory problems because of the excessive yawning involved.

I just need to know what it looks like to you, and what kind of doctor I should be seeking out. I have 2 kids to care for and this is taking a toll on my life.