Aa
A
A
Close
Red Welts and Swelling
A little over a week ago my lower legs started to become sore and tender. It almost felt that I had bruises on them.  I am on the ground a lot with my kids and didn't really give a it a second thought.  Then they seemed to be getting more sore and I started to see red welts like the size of a quarter on my legs.  I thought that maybe an insect bit me and I was having a reaction.  I washed everything that I had come into contact with.  Now my left ankle is quite swollen and the welts seem to be spreading...I'm currently away on business, but when I sit for a long while my joints, hips, ankles REALLY hurt, almost as if I had done a 4 hour workout!  

I was thinking that some advil would make the swelling go down.  Does this sound like something that I should just wait out, or something more serious that someone needs to look at it?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It could be "erythema nodosum" - i'm experiencing the same thing.... it's not a big deal but COULD be the sign of an underlying health problem... get it checked.
Anti-inflammatory could help - but get it checked!

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources